DAMPAK DARI KUALITAS PRODUK DAN PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PERUMDA AIR MINUM TIRTA TERUBUK BENGKALIS

Ade Suhartini, Ezril Ezril, Sri Rahmany, Siti Rosminah

Abstract


Product and service quality is one of the factors that affect customer loyalty. With the products produced with good quality and the services provided with good quality, there will be an increasing number of customers for drinking water from Perumda Tirta Terubuk Bengakalis. This study aims to determine how the influence of the level of product and service quality on customer loyalty and how the form of quality and service is viewed from the perspective of Islam. This research is a quantitative research. The population of this research is 4,027 customers formulated with the slovin formula, so it becomes 100 respondents. The sampling technique used is random sampling, the sample in this study is a sampling technique where all individuals in the population either individually or together to be selected as sample members. Data was collected using questionnaires, library documentation and interviews. The data obtained were then processed and analyzed using the SPSS 23 application. The data analysis techniques used were validity test, data reliability, normality test, heteroscedasticity test, multiple linear test, t test, f test and coefficient of determination. The results of the study show that the results of the t-test analysis of product quality are 4.050 > 1.98, for service are 4.615 > 1.98, the value of f = 22.802 > 2.69, the results of the coefficient of determination (R2) are indicated by the coefficient R (RSquare) 0.170). This shows the understanding that the quality of products and services on customer loyalty is influenced by 32%. While the remaining 68% (100%-32%) is explained by other reasons


Keywords


Product Quality, Service, Customer Loyalty

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arifin, T. (2007). Metode Penelitian Ekonomi Islam Muamala. Jakatra: Salemba Empat.

Iriyanto, A. (2007). Statistic Konsep Dasar Dan Aplikasinya. jakarta: Kencana.

Ghazali, I. (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit UNDIP.

Ghazali, I. (2011). Aplikasi Analisi Multivariable Dengan Program IBM SPSS 19 (Edisi Kelima). Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

Maulidya, R. N., Kosim, A. M., & Devi, A. (2019). Pengaruh Etika Bisnis Islam Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Pelanggan Hotel Syariah Di Bogor. Al-Amwal: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perbankan Syari'ah, 11(2), 221-240.

Muri, Y. (2005). Metode Penelitian Kantitaif, Kaulitatif & Penelitian Gabungan. Jakarta: Prenada Media.

Priadana, S. (2009). Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi Dan Bisnis. Yokyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Siregar, S. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Dilengkapi Dengan Perbandingan Perhitungan Manual Dan SPSS. Jakarta: Kencana.

Sugiono. (2006). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabela.

Sudijono. A. (2015). Pengantar Statistic Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sugiono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisinis, (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitataif, Dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabet.

Sugiono (2010). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitataif Dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiono. (2007). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Kualitatif. Bandung, R&D ALFABETA.

Sugiono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan RAD. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Dan Pengembangan (Research And Development/R&D)

Sugiono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan RAD. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Bisinis, (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitataif, Dan R&D), Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiono. (2006). Statistik Untuk Penelitian, Bandung: Alfabela.

Sugiono. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan Kombinasi (MIXED METHODS).

Sugiono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sumarwan, U., Jauzi, A., & Mulyani, A. (2018). Riset Pemasaran Dan Konsumen. Bogor: Perpustakaan Nasional.

Suryadani & Purwanto. (2007). Stastika: Untuk Ekonomi Keuangan Modern, Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Tanjung, H., & Devi, A. (2013). Metodologi penelitian ekonomi Islam. Gramata Pub..




DOI: https://doi.org/10.32507/ajei.v13i1.1186

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Ezril Ezril S.Pd,.M.Pd

 Indexed by:

Google ScholarGoogle ScholarGoogle ScholarGoogle Scholar

 

 

License

© Copyright CC BY-SA

web analytics View My Stats

Al-Infaq: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam, p-ISSN: 2087-2178, e-ISSN: 2579-6453